The Gamet Manufacturing Vac-A-Sample® is a manually inserted pneumatic sampling probe capable of sampling to depths of 60 or more feet. This product is ideally suited for use in obtaining samples from enclosed bins and ground piles. The use of this sampler eliminates unnecessary shifting and turning of stored grain. It utilizes an explosion proof electric vacuum motor and switch assembly to draw samples from various depths into a portable cyclone assembly. Tip sections are available in three styles; course, fine and burr to meet all application needs.
- 110 and 220 volt models
- Tip sections for both fine and coarse grain products
- Explosion Proof on-off switch assembly
- 7/8 HP vacuum motor assembly
- Explosion proof cord connector
- 10’, 20’, 30’ and 50’ hose lengths